Federal Skilled Workers
What is FSWP?
Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIC) will accept new applications through the new Express Entry system. Applicants will enter Canada within 6 months of being accepted into the program. The Federal Specialist Program has undergone major changes and it is not possible to apply for permanent residency in Canada through the federal method.
The applicant must first wait in the Express Entry Pool system to be selected and receive an ITA letter.
Become a member of the customer club for direct contact with the consultant and for more information.https://movebridge.com/en/register/
- Have at least 12 months (1560 hours) of continuous work experience in our 10 years prior to applying full-time or 24 months part-time in two years in one of the NOC job categories: 0 / A / B in the Canadian Job Grouping System (1560) the watch. The applicant must have all the job descriptions mentioned in the lead statement section as well as an important part of the job descriptions in the main duties section (including all essential items).
- No bad background and costly diseases
- Ability to support yourself and your family after arriving in Canada (you do not need this if you have a job offer)
- Have at least one Canadian diploma or equivalent degree with the Canadian system
- Have a minimum level of English or French CLB7
- The applicant must not intend to live in Quebec.
The identified organizations are:
World Education Services Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies International Credential Assessment Service of Canada Medical Council of Canada
Applicants who intend to apply for a specialist physician (National Occupational Classification Code 2011 3111) or for a general practitioner / family physician (NOC 2011 code 3112) as the main occupation in the FSWP program, must evaluate their qualifications through Canadian Medical Association to take action.
Funding needed to make a living in Canada
Applicants must demonstrate their financial means through a bank account for at least half of the income required to live in Canada LICO.The Immigration to Canada Scoring System through the Federal Specialist Service will qualify the applicant provided that the above requirements are met and 67 out of a total of 100 points in the system are obtained.
Job offer in Canada (job invitation)
PhD or equivalent
Master’s degree, professional doctorate or equivalent
Two or more diplomas, at most one of which is more than 3 years long (for example, two bachelors)
Postgraduate course lasting three years or more
Above two-year diploma
One year course above diploma
Acceptable tests for immigration to Canada include:
– Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program, CELPIP – International English Language Testing System, IELTS – French Evaluation Test, TEF
These tests are scored in different ways by these three organizations. Here are the scores required to reach CLB level 7 or NCLC level 7, which is the minimum level required to practice this method:English as the first language and French as the second language for the main applicant Each FSWP applicant must score at least 6 on the IELTS General Test to reach the minimum language level of CLB 7. A lower score on the IELTS test is not acceptable in this method. CLB and IELTS score conversion software
|CLB Level||IELTS Speaking||IELTS Listening||IELTS Reading||IELTS Writing|
Score as the first language
|CLB Level||TEF Speaking||TEF Listening||TEF Reading||TEF Writing|
|Level 5 and above||225-270||180-216||150-180||225-270||4|
French as the first language and English as the second language for the main applicant is the minimum level accepted in this method level 7 in CLB.
|CLB Level||TEF Speaking||TEF Listening||TEF Reading||TEF Writing||Score as the first language|
|CLB Level||IELTS Speaking||IELTS Listening||IELTS Reading||IELTS Writing||Total score|
|Level 5 and above||5||5||4||5||4|
Language score for the applicant’s spouse The maximum score in this section is 5 points, which can be obtained with the following scores in English or French. If even one of the skills does not achieve a minimum score, the applicant’s spouse will not receive a point.
|CLB Level||IELTS Speaking||IELTS Listening||IELTS Reading||IELTS Writing||Total score|
|Level 4 and above||4-4.5||4-4.5||4-4.5||4-4.5||5|
|CLB Level||TEF Speaking||TEF Listening||TEF Reading||TEF Writing||Total score|
|Level 4 and above||181-224||145-179||121-149||181-224||5|
Canadian English Proficiency Index (CELPIP) Program To be eligible for the CELPIP General Test, each applicant must receive a minimum score of 4L in each of the four skills listed. The 4L score on the general CELPIP test is equal to the CLB level of 7. A score of 4H equals CLB level 8 and a score of 5 or higher equals CLB level 9 or higher.
Work Experience Required to Immigrate to Canada In this item, you will receive a maximum of 15 points for a full-time work experience (30 hours per week) for which you are paid. This job in the federal immigration system to Canada through a federal specialist must be in Group 0 or A or B. Your work history is acceptable if it is based on the immigration office. Consult SINIM Migrants experts for more information. How to present work experience in this method is very sensitive and decisive and requires detailed familiarity with immigration laws. How to score is as follows:
2 to 3 years
4 to 5 years
6 years and up
If you have worked in more than one job and want to earn points in the federal system to immigrate to Canada, one of them will be considered and can not be combined. For example, if you worked 30 hours a week as a manager and 20 hours a week as a carpenter, it is not possible to combine the two. That is, a job will be considered.
Age for Immigrating to Canada Maximum 12 points This point is calculated when your application is received by the Immigration Office.
|zero||Under 18 years|
|zero||47 years and up|
Valid job offer in work immigration to Canada The maximum score in this section is 10 points. If the full-time job offer is non-seasonal and permanent and is approved by the Canadian Employment Agency before you arrive in Canada, and if the job offer is in a specific job category (consult our experts for more information ), You can earn points from this section.
|You are currently working in Canada on a temporary work permit.||Your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada without a work permit when your visa is issued).and CIC issued your work permit based on a positive labor market opinion (LMO) from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). Your employer would have applied for the LMO, which you then had to attach to your application to CIC. and You are working for an employer named on your work permit who has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.||10|
|You are currently working in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMO requirement under:an international agreement (such as, the North America Free Trade Agreement) or a federal-provincial agreement.||Your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada without a permit when your visa is issued). andYour current employer has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.||10|
|You currently do not:have a work permit, or plan to work in Canada before you get a permanent resident visa. OR You are currently working in Canada and a different employer has offered to give you a permanent full-time job. OR You are currently working in Canada in a job that is exempt from a Labor Market Opinion, but not under an international or federal-provincial a greement.||An employer has made you a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.and The employer has a positive LMIA||10|
Adaptation and Immigration to Canada If you are married and your spouse intends to accompany you to Canada, it is possible for your spouse to earn points in the above cases, but only once in each item. The maximum score in this section is 10 points.
|Your spouse’s language knowledge (to earn points you must send a valid language certificate with a minimum score of 4 in the box) CLB|
Applicant to study in Canada (at least two full-time years)
Study of the applicant spouse in Canada (at least two full years)
Applicant’s legal work experience in Canada (at least one year full-time and in specialized ranks)
Legal experience of the applicant’s spouse in Canada (at least one year full-time and in specialized ranks)
Formal job offer from a Canadian company
Relatives of the applicant or his / her spouse in Canada (including: parents, grandparents, siblings, children, nephews, uncles, cousins, aunts) who are over 18 years old and a citizen or resident Are temporary Canadian
Family documents (common between the main applicant – spouse and children)
1. All passports you have had in the last ten years. (Translation + Seal of Justice + Seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
2. Identity Card (Translation + Seal of Justice + Seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
3. Military Card Translation + Seal of Justice + Seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) (for males over 18)
4. Marriage / Divorce Certificate Translation + Stamp of Justice + Stamp of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
5. 6-piece photo (3.5 / 4 * 5) (from the chin to the top of the hair should be between 3 cm.) Please sign the back of the photos and give the date of the photo to Write AD. The photo must have been taken in the last 6 months.
6. Postal code, address and telephone number of places of residence in the last 10 years
7. If you have a first-degree family in Canada, ask the relevant documents from the consultant.
Evaluation of qualifications in the organization in Canada (main applicant only)
Qualifications (common between the main applicant – spouse and children over 18 years old)
• University degrees and their transcripts (translation + seal of justice + seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Pre-university degree (if obtained) (translation + seal of justice + seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Diploma (translation + seal of justice + seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Other qualifications – membership cards – work-related courses or fields of study in accordance with the advisor’s opinion (official or informal translation and sometimes equal to the original is required to be done in accordance with the advisor’s opinion).
o Foreign language qualifications (French or English)
Working documents to immigrate to Canada through a federal specialist force (shared between the applicant and, if employed, spouse and children)
1 – Certificate of work (according to the opinion of the consultant)
• Please send your resume with the name and address and telephone number of the workplace as well as a summary of the job descriptions performed in that company for each job to your case advisor.
• Each work history will be sent to you by consultants. Then print the sent letter in the approved form on the letterhead of each company and proceed to the translation.
• Note that in order to obtain the confirmations of the documents, you need an official newspaper advertisement of the company, the original of which must be received from the company or the official newspaper office. If you work in state-owned companies, there is no need for an establishment advertisement to confirm the work certificate of state-owned companies.
2- Insurance history
To obtain the insurance history, after receiving the application letter from the translation agency, refer to the insurance office.
3- The last three pay slips (if needed)
4- Employment contract (if required)
Letter of no background
This letter is valid for one month
Canadian Government Expenditures:
$ 550 Federal legal fee
490 Visa fee
It is necessary to pay attention to the following points:
• Fees received by the Immigration Office change from time to time and the institution is not responsible for these changes.
• It is possible to pay these fees by Canadian check or credit card (if you pay by credit card, usually a percentage of tax will be deducted from the account, so the institution will receive this amount from clients)
• It should be noted that during the process and in accordance with current needs, the consultant may offer to remove or add documents that are required by the client in this regard.
1- The translation of all documents must be accompanied by the approvals of the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the stamp must be equal to the original and the translator’s stamp on all Persian documents attached to the English documents.
These documents will be prepared by your immigration advisor and you will be contacted if you need information about these documents.